Shanghai Xitang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. 021-55229872, 65333639
Rat interferon - g (IFN- g ) ELISA kit instruction manual
Â ( used in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and other biological fluids )
This experiment used double antibody sandwich ABC-ELISA. The anti-rat IFN-g monoclonal antibody was coated on the microtiter plate, the IFN-g in the standard and the sample was combined with the monoclonal antibody, and biotinylated anti-rat IFN-g was added to form an immune complex attached to the plate. On the horseradish peroxidase-labeled Streptavidin combined with biotin, the substrate working solution is blue, and finally the stop solution sulfuric acid is added, and the OD value is measured at 450 nm. The IFN-g concentration is proportional to the OD value, and can be passed. A standard curve was drawn to determine the concentration of IFN-g in the specimen.
Kit composition ( 2-8 Â° C preservation)
10Ã— specimen dilution (Sample Buffer)
Substrate working fluid (TMB Solution)
Primary antibody working solution (Biotinylated Antibody)
Prepare reagents and collect blood samples
1. Collection of specimens: serum, plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin anticoagulation), cell culture supernatant, tissue homogenate, etc., as early as possible, stored at 2-8 Â° C for 48 hours; longer time must be frozen (-20 Â° C Or -70 Â°C) to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. Standard solution preparation: Add 0.5ml of distilled water before use and mix well to form a solution of 4000pg/ml. Set 8 tubes of standard tubes, and add 300 ul of standard dilution solution to each tube. Add 300 ul of the standard solution of 4000 pg/ml to the first tube, mix it, and then suck 300 ul with the sampler and transfer to the second tube. Repeat the dilution in this way, and remove 300 ul from the seventh tube and discard it. The eighth tube is a blank control.
3. The 10Ã— specimen dilution was diluted 1:10 with distilled water (example: 1 ml concentrated dilution + 9 ml distilled water).
4. Washing solution: diluted 1:20 with distilled water (example: 1 ml concentrated washing solution added to 19 ml of distilled water)
1. Loading: Add 100 ul of standard or sample to be tested in each well. Mix the reaction plate thoroughly and let it stand at 37 Â°C for 120 minutes.
2. Wash the plate: Wash the plate thoroughly with washing solution 4-6 times, and dry it on the filter paper.
3. Add 100 ul of the first antibody working solution to each well. The reaction plate was thoroughly mixed and placed at 37 Â° C for 60 minutes.
4. Wash the board: the same as before.
5. Add 100 ul of enzyme-labeled antibody working solution per well. The reaction plate was placed at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
6. Wash the board: same as before.
7. Add 100 ul of substrate working solution to each well and let it react at 37 Â° C for 15 minutes in the dark.
8. Add 100 ul of stop solution to each well and mix.
9. Measure the absorbance at 450 nm using a microplate reader within 30 minutes.
Result calculation and judgment
1. All OD values â€‹â€‹should be subtracted from the blank value before calculation.
2. Take the standard products 2000, 1000, 500, 250, 125, 62, 31, 0 PG/ml as the abscissa and OD as the ordinate. Draw on the coordinate paper and draw the standard curve.
3. Find the corresponding IFN-g content on the graph based on the OD value of the sample.
1. Sensitivity: The minimum IFN-g detection concentration is less than 15pg/ml.
2. Specificity: Recombinant or natural rat IFN-g can be detected simultaneously. Does not cross-react with other cytokines in rats.
3. Repeatability: The coefficient of variation in both the plate and the plate is less than 11%.
1. It is recommended to make double holes for the above standard holes and samples to be tested. The standard curve should be made at the same time for each measurement.
2. The washing process is critical. Insufficient washing will result in an accuracy error and an erroneous rise in the OD value.
3. After the slats are opened, the remaining slats should be sealed again to keep the slats dry .
4. This kit should be stored in a 4oC refrigerator.
4. This kit is for scientific research only and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis!
Gauze bath towel
Structure and composition: It is made of medical degreased gauze by cutting, folding, sewing or trimming.
Product performance: Gauze is soft, breathable, highly absorbent, easy to wash and dry, and the softer the more washing.
Model specifications: Regular size 80 * 90/90 * 160, exquisite gift box, can be customized according to customer needs.
Scope of application: It is suitable for the cleaning and protection of the baby's body surface, a necessity for newborns, and a good choice for gifts.
Cotton Gauze Baby Towel
Gauze bath towel , baby towel
Shaoxing Gangfeng Hospital Products Co.,Ltd. , https://www.gangfenggauze.com