Red Jujube,Red Date,Jujube Fruit,Dry Red Jujube Yinchuan Qi Li Xiang Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.welovegoji.com
1. Effectively prevent pests from invading and transmitting diseases caused by viruses.
2. Buffer rain, hail impact on crops, reduce mechanical damage, thereby reducing the incidence of disease.
3. The air temperature and ground temperature in the shed shall be adjusted (if covered in high temperature season, the temperature in the net will be reduced by 3Â°C--5Â°C comparable to open ground, and the ground temperature may be lowered by 2Â°C-4Â°C), so as to create a temperature condition suitable for crop growth, the crop will grow well and resist Strong, can reduce the incidence of disease.
4. It is an important measure to develop the production of pollution-free vegetables, and at the same time reduce the resistance of insect pests.
Second, intercropping interplanting "scientific intercropping, disease prevention insects without drugs." All kinds of crops have the characteristic of secreting special substances. These special substances have certain prevention and repellent effects on certain pests. Therefore, to grasp the characteristics of various types of crop secretions, to carry out reasonable collocation and nesting, and to use their complementarity to achieve the purpose of disease prevention and deworming. For example, tomato and amaranth mixed, the tomato root rot can be "disease-free disease prevention and treatment"; Chinese cabbage and leeks intercropping, can prevent cabbage root rot; garlic and potato intercropping can inhibit potato late blight; Intercropping with garlic and rapeseed can control locusts; peas interplant with onions, onion secretions can prevent pea smut; radish and Cassia mixed species, while improving soil fertility, can prevent radish root knot nematode; spinach Intercropping with lettuce can reduce pests and diseases; onions and carrots are cultivated next to each other, and their respective odors can expel pests from each other for mutual benefit; intercropping of cabbage and lettuce can prevent spawning on cabbages from lettuce; and cabbage and tomato or lettuce intercropping. , can make a variety of cabbage pests to avoid; the onion and garlic with vegetables and other crops intercropping, mixed or rotation, can effectively prevent the reproduction of pathogens and reduce the density of pathogenic bacteria in the soil, to achieve soil disinfection, prevention and control of various The purpose of vegetable diseases.
Third, the same point cultivation of disease prevention and insect removal principle and intercropping, interplanting the same, but different cultivation methods. For example, eggplant and garland chrysanthemum cultivation, can inhibit eggplant wilt. The method is: After the eggplant is planted, 4 seeds are sown next to the eggplant seedlings, and the wormwood is to be harvested when the garland grows to 20 cm to 25 cm. The eggplant seedlings continue to grow; the watermelon and the wormwood seedlings can inhibit the watermelon. Heavy rickets (blight disease). The method is: when planting watermelon, put 4 - 8 glutinous species of Artemisia species and watermelon species in the same cavity. When Artemisia selengensis grows to 20 centimeters - 30 centimeters, it will be harvested and the watermelon seedlings will continue to grow. Artemisia halodendron should be timely harvested, so as not to win the light with eggplant and watermelon, compete for water and compete for fertilizer, affecting its growth and development.
Fourth, rational rotation and reasonable rotation can not only regulate soil fertility, but also reduce the incidence of crop diseases and insect pests. In particular, the prevention and control of diseases caused by non-edible pests, mono-edible pests, and pathogenic organisms with smaller host range is more significant. There is no uniform model for rotation, and it should be determined according to the specific conditions of each place. There can be effective rotation between food crops, between vegetable crops, between vegetables and food crops.
5. Soil conservation and transformation Some of the more conservative plants with small selection of varieties and large investments and high benefits, such as solar greenhouses, will increase the degree of soil salinization and soil-borne diseases as the cultivation year increases. The quality and yield of greenhouse vegetables. In this regard, it can be solved by adopting the methods of reclaiming old land and changing new soil. The method is to remove topsoil from the plough layer and replace it with mountain fur or non-toxic and fertile fields.
Grafting At present, grafting and disease prevention techniques are mainly used for the production of melon vegetables. Soil-borne diseases are major problems in the production of melons and vegetables, especially melon wilt disease. After continuous cropping, the incidence rate is generally 20% - 30%, and serious land masses can reach 70% - 80%. Production, of which watermelons and cucumbers suffer the most. Grafting technology can effectively prevent blight. Grafting is the scion of watermelon and cucumber, pumpkin, melon melon and wax gourd as the rootstock, using the characteristics of high resistance or immunity of the rootstock to achieve the purpose of disease prevention. At the same time, due to the developed root system of rootstocks, strong absorption capacity and good cold resistance, it can save fertilizer and significantly increase production.
Red Jujube,Red Date,Jujube Fruit,Dry Red Jujube
Yinchuan Qi Li Xiang Trading Co., Ltd. , http://www.welovegoji.com